Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 7, 2011

Blue Man Group

I had never really heard of this group before I read  
Creating a Life Worth Living  by Carol Lloyd.
I had seen them on a TV commercial, or something similar, but never really took any notice, until I read Carol's book and read an interview with one of the founders (if not the founder) of the group.
When I chased up some YouTubes of the Blue Man Group I came across this clip -
Which if you have never seen it, it is well worth the view.
Mind-blowing talent.
But, just who do those guys remind me of ... Blue Arcturians, maybe???
Or maybe just my imaginary friend?-)

AN IMAGINARY LIFE - Tropfest 2007 Winner



1 comment:

  1. Saw Blue Man Group here in Chicago a few years back...they're fantastic. Funny thing was...after the show some of the Blue Men came out and we were able to stop one for a photo. They aren't allowed to speak to audience members...and it was really weird standing next to this silent blue person. Very alien like....but mostly great fun! Nice post...brought back some good memories.

    ReplyDelete