Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 22, 2011

Deliberate Creation?

Any signs that I should stay and
listen to the rest of this talk
?













James Redfield was originally scheduled to do the talk in the tent pictured above with Barry Eaton, Stephanie Dowrick and  
Traci Harding, called,
 "Deliberate Creation - Bringing the Book to Life".
Since James wasn't here because of the spider bite he had suffered, I decided to go and see another talk instead, by a guy by the name of Serge Benhayon
But I grew tied of him talking about having to give up coffee ... and since I knew that I wasn't going to, after about ten minutes of his talk I knew what he was offering wasn't for me, so I snuck away from the tent and wandered back to the "Deliberate Creation" tent.
I didn't know whether to stay and listen, or move on.
So, I thought jokingly, that if I saw a significant sign I would stay and listen to the rest of the talk, otherwise I would move on.
Then I saw this;
Is that a Sacred Kingfisher in flight on that lady's back, in the picture above? 
I think it might be, come to think of it.
Needless to say that I stayed to hear the rest of the talk.
The Bird that Flew into the Window

1 comment: