Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 27, 2011

Synchronicities: Part of a Giant Universal Rube Goldberg Machine???

I had a vague dream the other night that individual synchronicities on a global scale are like one big Rube Goldberg machine.
I just noticed that the bird in the cartoon above looks a lot like this bird on the lady's top, which I referred to  in an earlier post called -
Deliberate Creation?
A Sacred Kingfisher in flight
 For instance, I may have a synchronicity which doesn't seem like much on the face value of some giant cosmic plan, which then triggers a synchro for somebody else, and so on down the track, until the overall goal of the machine is accomplished. 
Unfortunately, our shared synchronicity may appear to be nothing more to us than a an amusing incident like a man getting flung into a tub of water, or a bowling ball rolling uncannily down a staircase.
We don't see the overall result of a group of synchronicities, and the mouse it may end up catching at the end of them all. 
To me this is my understanding of a shared synchronicity, one sync leads to another and another ultimately triggering the overall goal of the group synchro, which unfortunately the individual parts of the sync machine don't see from where they are in the machine. 
Although they may have a nagging feeling that their little shared sync played some greater part in the world than they could ever consciously conceive.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic to think of it like that...pretty brilliant there! I believe this just happened to me here recently with the Dharma Bums in fact. It was 3rd time that day I heard mention...yours being about it in your synchro. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you mention books Karena,because even though I remember having this vague dream,it wasn't until I was reading (slogging through it would probably me a more accurate description) Naked Lunch by William S Burroughs,and Rube Goldberg was mentioned,that I decided that I just had to do a post on my dream and the machines.
    See,even a piece of garbage like "Naked Lunch" can have some redeeming qualities to it.-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This makes perfect sense. Your dreaming elf is wise, Daz!

    ReplyDelete