Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 24, 2011

Higher Love?

Steve Winwood on stage at the
Sirromet winery this afternoon
A little bit of a sync to share from the Steely Dan/Steve Winwood concert I attended today/tonight.
Just as Steve started to sing the words Higher Love, a flock of birds flew over the stage in a V formation, at one point it could even have been heart shaped formation ... but that might just have been my overactive imagination ... and continued to fly over the crowd heading towards Byron Bay.
I was eating pizza when this happened, but I managed to grab a shot before they completely disappeared from view. 
The birds flying in a guitar formation towards Byron Bay?

It was a great day and the music certainly made my spirit soar.
 

3 comments:

  1. Great when such things happen - but hope you didn't drop your pizza! Haven't thought of Steve Winwood for quite a while, thanks for the reminder and the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you always have pictures for your synchronicities. Helps to tell the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually funny New Soul,because you commented on the "Higher Love" post and I just 'happened' to be listening to Steve Winwood's "Revolutions" CD,and as I approve this comment I struck me that he is signing "Higher Love".
    There are sixteen tracks on that CD,so what are the odds that I would even be playing the CD,never mind it was on that song as I read your comment.I need more than photos I need 24/7 video footage of my life .-)
    But "The Trueman Show" has already been filmed .-)

    ReplyDelete