Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 25, 2012

Feeding The Right Wolf

Rufino Tamayo's Animals
I was reading the first chapter of Pema Chodron's book  
Taking the Leap today called Feeding the Right Wolf and the story reminded me of the painting above called Animals, which I used in this post on the movie The Grey.
The Grey/The Grays and the Triad
I couldn't find Pema on a You Tube reading it, but I found this  
You Tube called Two Wolves, which is pretty much the same story.
But here is another interesting clip with Pema giving a teaching.

2 comments:

  1. Liked the simplicity of the Two Wolves video. I've been observing my young grandson (19 months) and I've come to believe that some have fed the right wolf before they were born and have satisfied a lot of his hunger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this book! Another for my list.

    ReplyDelete