Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 29, 2012

Jamie Foxx and the Sept 23 Syncs

ThunderSoul released Sept 23, 2011?!




 Anyone who's been following this blog will know Jamie Foxx has been hot on my "sync/6 degrees of separation radar" recently thanks to Jake 
The Sync Whole - Thin Red Lines  
and his Tom Cruise/Jack/Dec 21st movie syncs
You Don't Know Jack? 
and the MacGregors bringing Michael Mann into the picture with their old/new book
on the Miami Vice TV show 
The Making of Miami Vice
So, it all started with this movie for me, with Foxx, Cruise, and Mann all coming together to make Collateral
I have to laugh at that word "Dazzling" on the poster;-)
Then Mann and Foxx and Farrell with Miami Vice the movie.
Then Cruise and Farrell in PKD's story Minority Report.
I saw this link at Jamie's Twitter page this morning -
http://thundersoulmovie.com/
And I was thunderstruck.
This movie's release date was September 23rd, 2011.
September 23rd being my birth-date, plus the page was done in the colours of my favourite Rugby League team -  
The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Jamie also got his big break in the movie Ray playing
Ray Charles Robinson AKA Ray Charles, who was born on September 23, 1930.
Interesting thing too about the Cronulla-Sutherland link is the name Sutherland and the fact That Kiefer Sutherland, who Jake talks about being born on December 21st, also starred in Dark City, which was filmed in Sydney (Fox studios, I think), where the Cronulla-Sutherland team are based. 
Alex Proyas the director/writer of Dark City is born on
September 23rd, too.
And director John Woo, who directed Tom Cruise in MI2 was born on September 23rd and that movie was filmed in Sydney, as well.
 And my middle name just happens to be Sydney ... but I was born and live in Brisbane.
 Oh, nearly forgot, Jamie Foxx starred in Rob Cohen's movie Stealth also filmed in Sydney at Fox studios.
Cohen also was the director of the movie Dragon.
"Dragon" Movie '93 - Brandon's Death - Precognition???
"Life Has A Mind Of It's Own"???

8 comments:

  1. My mind boggles at your synchros ... and here's a Fox published on 23 September this year : http://my.opera.com/Words/blog/2012/09/23/just-a-very-cute-fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Briz,


    i have many Syncs with your Posts. The Kingfisher led me to your fine Site.

    The Crane-Syncs led me to another Bird, meet the Bird on my Blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mike
    Nice couple of pics of Shyboy the fox.
    I also found out that the first public version of the web browser Mozilla Firefox ("Phoenix 0.1") was released September 23rd,2002.

    Firefox has been my choice of browser for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Foxi
    I loved that post you did on Kangaroo Jack on your blog and I will be doing a post here featuring the stuff that I won from the movie competition.
    Interestingly,Jamie Foxx stars with Samuel L Jackson,and Don Johnson from the TV show "Miami Vice" in
    "Django Unchained" coming out soon to the cinema.

    I probably couldn't have wished for somebody with a more appropriate name than Foxi to comment on a post about Jamie Foxx either.
    Turns out to be just one more sync in the puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is connected =)

    from Wiki:
    There are FOUR flamingo species in the Americas and TWO species in the Old World.
    Flamingos and Cranes were worshipped as Sunbirds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Foxi

    42...that number again will feature in a series of You Tubes in the next post of mine.As well as 23 and 40.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Your mind is a labyrinth, Daz. I neer have any idea where you're tkaing us with these synchros of yours, and then you reach the end and are...huh? Did I really just pass through that incredible labyrinth? The bottom line: what's it all mean for YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It means that Jamie Foxx has become a key piece in the on going sync puzzle,and I'll be keeping an eye on his future movies to see where it leads.

    The "Collateral" scene where Vincent (Cruise)gives the cab driver (Foxx) the pep talk about driving himself to a meaningless life for 12 years really resonates with me
    (but make that 24 years instead,for me).

    There is another sync when cruise talks about the down payment on the Lincoln town-car and that girl,too...but I would have to e-mail you on that one,as it is one I'd don't want to broadcast here.
    I'm buying the DVD of this movie as I haven't seen it since it's release,and I wasn't paying that much attention at the time.

    You know this is a Michael Mann directed film don't you Trish?

    ReplyDelete