Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 21, 2013

Moore Storm Syncs?

Comparison between May 3 1999 and
PRELIM May 20,
2013 tornado paths
It's strange how things become clearer after an event has passed, an event I could never have predicted, or prevented but that somehow was woven into my subconscious through pop culture and football.
It wasn't till I saw the above map that it all clicked into place for me.
Little Red Wagon
Russell Crowe's football team
is leading the comp right
now
The Rabbitohs are top of the ladder in the National Rugby League Competition.
So, all the teams in the NRL are following the white Rabbit.
Man of Steel, or nightmare?-)
NRL Sportsbet sheet I picked up
from the
Bangalow Hotel Sunday.
Twister?  Storm?
I saw the name Newcastle on route 44 on that map with Moore, and the odd thing is that the Newcastle Knights beat the  

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs  
44-8 on the weekend, a huge upset.
One of Canterbury's famous personalities was  
Peter "Bullfrog" Moore.
Also at the top of  the rabbit eared lake is the Tinker air force base, and the owner of the Knights is Nathan Tinkler, who is in the middle of a financial storm and facing bankruptcy at the moment.
The Melbourne Storm, who where sold today, played a 10 all draw 
with the Manly Sea-eagles, usually just called the eagles.
 If you look on Google Maps
you'll see the the tornado wound up near "The Eagles", which is near the top of the lake.
 The Storm played the eagles on Monday 20th May in Melbourne.
I knew the "storm" that I had been tracking over the past year in my subconscious would show itself this week.
I had a feeling it would be Monday my time, but it happens to be Monday in the USA.
As soon as I picked up this crane made in Melbourne from  
Little Peach,
James and the Giant Peach Syncs  
I knew that the storm would hit within the next day or two, but where? 
I had no clue, but knew I had gathered enough clues to know it when I saw it.
Little Red Wagon
Little red wagons and 42?
What's the S stand for? Hope!
Old track?
Old track 1999, New track 2013
I knew this storm would be like a bad cyclone or twister type storm and that the death toll would be very high for a storm and that it would be either in the USA or Oz, or even both.
I started feeling that there was a bad storm coming from around the time the Dark Knight Rises was released (I wonder why?-). 
It had nothing to do with the shootings though, but I thought something would happen on it's release as well.
I left this comment at The Secret Sun blog just before the theatre shooting, not that I thought there was going to be a shooting in a cinema though -
"It would only take one more big event.
And don't forget that old saying
"all is quiet before a storm".
The best way to scare an audience is to lull them into a nice relaxed state...then BOO !!! "

Fool Me Twice
See the name Cleveland in the bottom right of the map?
Cleveland, Queensland is where I took the photos of the seagulls in this post -
James and the Seagulls and Turtles
There is also a river on the map of the Moore area 
called Canadian River -
Aboot Canadians
Is Synchronicity A Sign That We Are On The Right Track?
http://abracadabra.com.au/
The "maple tree" was outside this shop, where I bought the 
"life is a journey..." sign from.
Hurricane Coming
A knight came down from a distant land
To stop a valentine sorceress to reign
The country 'round was dying down
And the people lived in fear of her name

The knight and the sorceress were lovers once
The knight still shows scars of his pain
He said that the wild wind that is approaching now
Will ring upon your ears your name

And you gotta know, I'm gonna break your reign
Down you'll go, just like a burning flame

Cause a real loud hurricane is coming now
It's gonna pick you up and spin you like rain
How I'll miss you so but I'll cut you down
If you ever come back here again.

The sorceress gazed into her crystal ball
She saw the knight ridin' right into her aim
Sending her demons way up into the sky
Towards the knight they all came

Well the knight rode on with his sword raised high,
One by one he conquered his prey;
He glared back and caught the eye of his enemy, he said:
I warned you once you would see this day.

And you gotta know, I'm gonna break your reign
Down you'll go, just like a burning flame

Cause a real loud hurricane is coming now
It's gonna pick you up and spin you like rain
How I'll miss you so but I'll cut you down
If you ever come back here again.

And you gotta know, I'm gonna break your reign
Down you'll go, just like a burning flame
You gotta know, I'm gonna break your reign
Down you'll go, just like a burning flame

Cause a real loud hurricane is coming now
It's gonna pick you up and spin you like rain
How I'll miss you so but I'll cut you down
If you ever come back here again.
If you ever come back here again.
If you ever come back here again.
If you ever come back here again.
Don't you ever come back here again.
In The Eye Of The Storm
Manta Ray Feeding Frenzy Caused by Storm
Six Synchronistic Degrees of Fred Schepisi
The Iceman Cometh in March Sync
The golden scarab Buddha was bought
 on my first trip to
Bangalow
Storm Passes
Number 96: Another Dark Sport Sync
Jackie Robinson Day April 15th
Egret or Great White Heron
I saw three of these birds up-close on Sunday, mistaking them for cranes, but I found out that they where egret, or great white heron.
The name of venerable Shariputra, one of the Buddha's best known followers, signifies the son of the egret (among other possibilities), it is said that his mother had eyes like a great egret.
"White Egrets" is the title of Saint Lucian Poet Derek Walcott's fourteenth collection of poems. 
In both China and Japan, the white heron is teamed with the black crow to symbolize solar-lunar powers. 
In Celtic cultures the heron had many of the attributes of the crane.
In mystical symbolism, the heron, stork, and crane represent much the same things. 
They are all solar and Water birds that are said to be able to predict the weather. 
They represent vigilance and are valuable as destroyers of reptiles.
One of the Windward Islands, Saint Lucia was named after  
Saint Lucy of Syracuse by the French, the island's first European colonizers.
Saint Lucy (283–304), also known as Saint Lucia or Santa Lucia.
The Iceman Cometh in March Sync
The flag of Saint Lucia
The emblem of eyes on a cup or plate apparently reflects popular devotion to her as protector of sight, because of her name, Lucia  
(from the Latin word "lux" which means "light")
In paintings St. Lucy is frequently shown holding her eyes on a golden plate. 
Lucy was represented in Gothic art holding a dish with two eyes on it. 
She also holds the palm branch, symbol of victory over evil.
To me this physical storm in Oklahoma is just a time marker of a spiritual storm that the planet in now entering ,and I think a lot of people can sense this happening on a more subconscious level.
Time to use those spiritual eyes I feel, and keep our heads out of the sand.

UPDATE: May 22nd, 2013.
Unbelievable, David Bowie has expressed what I'm writing about here in his new song,
The Next Day
and he even uses St.Lucy as a main character.
I'm blown away with this sync as St.Lucy only came into my world when the storm that struck Brisbane hit St.Lucia the hardest.
That's when I looked up the meaning of the name St.Lucia and discovered St.Lucy.
The Iceman Cometh in March Sync
Statue of St. Lucy at Saint Leonard
of Port Maurice
Church
 
The Next Day” Video

No comments:

Post a Comment