Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 4, 2013

Fehu?!

Fehu???
Or just a glue F-you?-)
I wrote a post yesterday about the sparrow, which mentioned the Fehu rune -
Sparrow/Self-Reliance Syncs

Animal Reading

http://www.animaldreaming.com/
That was the fist time I had heard of a Fehu rune tile, then this morning, while eating a bowl of cereal from out of the packet below
I nearly choke on this object pictured below.
And no, I'm not pulling myself, thank you
very much to the doubters out there;-)
I was almost about to throw it in the bin when I realized it looked like the Fehu symbol.
“Every beginning has within it the seeds of its own end.”
Fehu – “Fay-Who” – Literally: “Cattle” – Esoteric: Mobile Property, New Beginnings, Wealth
Key Concepts: Wealth, money, food, sustenance, Hamingja, luck, personal power, circulation of power,  financial strength, prosperity

Psi: Beginner’s Mind, presence, freedom, first impressions, young love
Energy: mobility, luck, charisma, dynamic power, liquid and mobile transferable energies, abundance, circulation, ‘mana’, sexual attraction
Mundane: money, recent purchases, reputation, freshness, fashionability
Divinations: New beginnings, social success, foresight, energy, travel, money, control; or greed, failure, atrophy, poverty, endings.
Governs:
  • Delegating your energy to another, power transference or projection; the sending rune
  • Drawing gravity into the personal sphere
  • Promotion of personal and social evolution, changing circumstances of importance
  • Increase in personal monetary wealth
  • Beginner’s mind and presence as a tool for consciously creating a fresh start
Fehu – Rune Meaning
Two more glue bubbles on the box
At first I thought this F had been mixed in at the factory, but on closer inspection of the box, more glue suggested that it was probably knocked in when someone opened and closed the packet.
There goes my dream of suing 'Uncle Toby's' for someone at the factory putting glue in my food;-)
No more sparrow food for me in the mornings, from now on.

3 comments:

  1. Uncle Toby's... named for a character in Tristram Shandy. This makes it an hermetic accident in a way.

    From wikipedia:

    "A second theory of his father was that a person's name exerted enormous influence over that person's nature and fortunes, with the worst possible name being Tristram. In view of the previous accidents, Tristram's father decreed that the boy would receive an especially auspicious name, Trismegistus. Susannah mangled the name in conveying it to the curate, and the child was christened Tristram. According to his father's theory, his name, being a portmanteau-like conflation of "Trismegistus" (after the esoteric mystic Hermes Trismegistus) and "Tristan" (whose connotation bore the influence through folk etymology of Latin tristis, "sorrowful"), both doomed him to a life of woe and cursed him with the inability to comprehend the causes of his misfortune."

    Also, Fehu is the first letter in the Elder Futhark. Like the Fool (although the energies are completely different), it can signify the beginning of a journey or a tale.

    Finally:
    The first version of my blog had the tagline "now with 20% more futhark". Thanks for making that literal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a weird synchro! I've never heard of a fehu symbol, either. That book on animals looks interesting. Your book and movie recomendations are always great. I'm loving flipside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gordon
    I noticed yesterday when I was looking up runes that Dagaz is the last rune in the Elder Futhark,which was another sync for me,because I found a cartoon drawn by a fellow Aussie from Melbourne titled "Just Outside the Box"
    where she draws all sorts of creatures,mainly a dung-beetle called Doug -

    http://justoutsidetheboxcartoon.com/2013/05/27/the-evolutionary-drive-to-inhabit-the-land-continues/#comments

    and if you read the comments on that link above,you'll see that I was impressed by the goldfish she drew and suggested maybe thinking about doing a supplementary cartoon about a goldfish making observations on human life.I suggested the name Dags for the fish,as that was a nick-name a guy I worked with gave me once (and his name was Doug,oddly enough),and dag is Hebrew for fish,not to mention that fish usually swim around with dags hanging from their underside.-)
    But now I see that Dagz would be a much better name,as it is a nod to all the above and the rune Dagaz as well.

    And in relation to the post above,it's funny that I suggested the title "Bowling Alone" to Marti as a nod to a book I once read about alienation in society and the pun of being all alone in a fish bowl.Then I go and find this in my cereal bowl.A sign maybe ?-)

    ReplyDelete