Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 27, 2013

St. Kevin is Resurrected (Updated June 27th)

I wrote a post a few weeks ago called -  
St. Kevin, Hollywood, 42 and Reflection
which involved Kevin Rudd, and now tonight he is Australia's Prime minster once again.
 
Kevin Rudd defeats Julia Gillard 57-45 in Labor leadership ballot, paving way for a return to PM
I've always wanted to see the day that a man does better than a woman in Labor when push comes to shove:-)  
Not even St. Steve would believe this was possible.
Everybody thought Kev's days as Prime minster were over.

Kevin Rudd Prime-minister for the second time?
This movie poster obviously was a bigger sign than I thought at the time.
Next time I go to the movies, I'll be ducking into Kev's church and praying for the winning lotto numbers. 
It must have some powerful upstairs connections if it can resurrect Kev's political career when everyone thought he was dead and buried when I wrote that post.

UPDATE:  June 27, 2013.

 Today's newspaper headlines in the Brisbane paper.

My last car had 878 in the numberplate

Seventy-Seven

Sync

You just can't make the stuff synchronicity throws your way up if you tried.

3 comments:

  1. From what I've read it seems remarkable that St Kevin has risen from the dead. But it looks like you 'saw' the signs and now it all fits together nicely.

    I thought he wasn't that popular with his political party, just shows you never know in life (or death).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Mike.This is totally out of left field.Nobody in Oz saw this coming...except maybe me.-)

    ReplyDelete