Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 7, 2013

Devon Syncs

"Five severed fingers don't make a hand"?!
My friend in England, Mike Perry just posted on his blog random photos of his trip to North Devon 
12 Random Photos of North Devon 
I went to Lana Lokteff's Facebook page and saw a guy named
Devon Sean Malone had commented about his new song Jig-Saw
Jig Saw ft. Devon Malone
White Noise
"Doe eyed in the bright lights, too afraid to dip
into a palette of possibility and mix things up
"
I was amazed that Mike's photos were so relevant to Devon's lyrics.

Go check out Mike's photos at his blog post and listen to Devon's lyrics for yourself ... and remember these guys have never heard of each other.
You have to love sync, don't you?-)
"Five severed limbs don't make the body of a woman"
"Fathers who throw us up high,
ready to catch us with outstretched arms
.
"
"I've been able to pick out the frame,
we can all pick out the frame...
"
"prefers a complex of walls and up tight security..."
"She is unable to face her seasons,
so she looks past them..
."

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to leave a comment on this post. I think all I can say is: Remarkable!

    You certainly have to love sync!

    ReplyDelete