Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 13, 2013

Episode 55: Always Record : Romper Room 237


Episode 55:
Romper Room 237
Romper Stomper (1992)
The Number 23 (2007)
"Romper Bomper Stomper Boo, tell me, tell me, tell me do. 
Magic Mirror, tell me today, did all my friends have fun at play? 
I see David and Bill and Alan. 
And I see Donnie Darko had a special day when the world was ending. 
I see Hadden Industries built Donnie's artifact. 
And I see 911 was a special day for Osama and the Lion. 
I see Jodie Foster had a special day with Ronald Reagan and her dad at the beach. 
And of course, friends, you know the NSA sees you."
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3  
Referenced Links:  
Alan's article on Vega at 911 . . .  
Alan's article on Contact, Nim's Island and Stargates . . .  
Thick As A Brick In The Wall, full video
Interesting topics of discussion here, I think.
House of the Rising sun?
The East?
Rising Sun?
Nightmare on Elm Street?
House in New Orleans?
Just another brick in the wall?
After Hours?

Texas Theatre

7742?
 
Oswald's seat at the
Texas Theater, Dallas.
"All the world's a stage ... and screen".
Re-opening of the Texas Theater and what's 
the first movie they play
The Mask

1 comment:

  1. Very strange. And yes, that last part - all the world's a stage....and screen!

    ReplyDelete