Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 6, 2013

Matthew Manning

One of Matthew's automatic drawings

I read about Matthew in Lyall Watson's book
Gifts of Unknown Things.
I hadn't heard about him for years, so I Googled him and found this great interview above, with part 2 below, and you should be able to find the other parts by clicking on the You Tube links at the end of part 2, and subsequent parts.

2 comments:

  1. Matthew Manning - now there's a name I'd forgotten. Haven't read or seen anything about him for yonks. I do remember that he had moved into healing and that's about it. Thanks for the memory jog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating! We need 2 guests for Feb podcast.

    ReplyDelete