Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 16, 2014

Scary FACE BISCUITS?

At my place of work today I came across these kids biscuits (above) that we sell called 
"Face Biscuits".
It was the last packet on the shelf, so I did an about face, snapped them up, put them on my tab and took them home for a closer inspection.
I have to say that these faces don't look the least bit funny, or friendly to me.
If I was a little kid and my mum gave me a plate of these, it probably would have scared the crap right out of me.
So, if your kid is constipated these might be your answer to that problem for you, unless of course your kid starts wetting the bed at night, as well. ;-)
And yes, they might be a healthy treat for your children, if you call a biscuit full of palm oil healthy that is.  
But I can imagine Stephen King nibbling on these and being inspired by all sorts of frightening scenarios for storylines in his books.
We don't seem to sell a lot of these biscuits either.
I wonder why?
I can think of a children's TV show that would go great 
with a bowl of these cookies, too;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment