Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 27, 2014

Koala Signs?

I was eating some Oz Animals biscuits while doing some internet surfing a few days ago and I bumped my computer desk dislodging one of the many magnets I have around the metal frame of the computer desk above my computer monitor.
The magnet was one I hadn't payed too much attention to recently, and almost had forgotten it was there.
The magnet was a picture of a koala which I had bought years ago as it reminded me of a Rabi koala with some great spiritual wisdom to share.
Looking at it reminded me of some posts I wrote about koalas looking like Buddhas -
Koala Dreamtime
BUDDA-BAH ... or Buddha Bear
Look At All The Happy Creatures: Looking Out My Backdoor 
I probably wouldn't have thought much more about it until I saw the biscuit I was eating at that moment was also in the shape of a koala.
There is also wombats, kangaroos, crocodiles, as well as koalas, so I thought it was a bit of a "coincidence" that I was eating a koala biscuit the same time my koala magnet would fall off the desk frame.
I looked up at the picture on my calendar for the month of July and there was a koala in the pose of the biscuit I was eating?!
I haven't eaten these biscuits before ... and probably won't again, to tell the truth.
I just bought and brought a packet home with me from work to taste what they were like.
They were OK, but not something I would really want to eat again soon.
The Oz Animals are made by the same company who 
make "Itsy Bitsy Bears" that I wrote about in this post - 
Itsy Bitsy (Scary?) Bears
and they also make the face biscuits mentioned in that post.
Then when I went to brush my teeth I noticed another koala on the toothpaste packet, so I thought I had better see what Scott A King had to say about koala dreaming.
Yes, the book with a koala on the front ;-)
 In Scott Alexander King's book koalas represent journeys.
"Koala represents a sacred journey that is unique for everyone.
Now is the time to start notice of your inner self,
your innate connection to all the information of the Universe.
Stop looking to others for corroboration, advice or wisdom.
Take responsibility for your own life, your own path and your own destiny by listening to your heart of hearts.
Koala says that you must start your own journey;
a quest that will unlock the answers you seek from a place hidden deep within your essence.
 Kind of sounds true for me too.
And looking at the animal pictured on next months page (the dingo),
is one animal sign cluster
I don't want to see ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Koala and journeys: I like that one. Maybe the dingo is simply a caution to be vigilant! Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, but aren't we all on a 'sacred journey'? What else is there.

    Enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should be,but I think a lot of people just can't be bothered and would rather just sit home and watch TV instead Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting the 7, July which is 7th month, and 2014 2+0+1+4 = 7 for 777

    ReplyDelete