Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 30, 2015

My "Back to the Future" Day

Movies have always played a big part in my life and October 21st, 2015 being Back to the Future Day was no different.
In fact, being a self-confessed Sync-Head I guess October 21st, 2015 doesn't get much synchyer for me on a personal level, as I was made redundant from my full-time job of the last two years on October 21st, 2015, as well as attending the 30-year anniversary at a cinema in a shopping complex where I got my first full-time job at the
K-mart store there when I left high school over 30 years ago.
My redundancy letter handed to me two weeks ago
My BTTF ticket from October 21st, 2015
Not only that, but a YouTube clip that I had a hand in with some other sync-heads went viral and received heaps of main-stream media attention world wide on BTTF Day.
The last time I was made redundant turned out to be a MENTAL day also, as I wrote about in this old post a few years ago -
"Mental" Syncs
I doubt if I'll ever see days like these again ... or will I?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment