Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 15, 2015

A Paris Peace from Starr to Share


A sketch my artist friend Starr made to share on Facebook with the message- 
PRAY FOR PARIS, share if you want X #prayforparis #starfineart #peace #paris
Let's hope for the senseless killings to stop all over the world, not just in Paris
Ironically, when I won that print of the Story Bridge in Brisbane from Starr that is pictured above sitting on top of my bookcase, she sent me a note on the back of the Alice in Paris postcard to congratulate me.

UPDATE:
November 16th, 2015

 WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE: The 88 Paradox
 I saw the above cartoon in a news story today (notice the #8?) saying-
 Charlie Hebdo Cartoonist Shares Message in Wake of Attacks: 'Do Not Pray for Paris'
 Then I see this You Tube about 8s and the number 88 below.
There may just be an analogy in that clip above with the 8s and I do have an 8Ball sign right next to the print I won from Starr in the above photos, so I'll take that as a synchronicity.
I'm not religious, nor am I an Atheist, but I see nothing wrong if people want to pray, as it is really just a form of intent on their behalf, so pray if you want to, I say.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post, as always, Daz! I've seen that card in a lot of places on the Internet. It's beautiful and poignant. & I agree with you about the prayer stuff- intentions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've probably seen a similar symbol doing the rounds on the net, but I doubt it was the same sketch of Starr's that you saw Trish.
    Her sketch was the first Paris peace symbol I saw, but then I realized she had just stylized the one that was going around on the net and personalized it in a sketch.
    At least that's what I think she did, unless she just came up with the same idea, too.

    ReplyDelete