Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 9, 2015

NOS4A2 is Coming to TV Town

AMC Developing ‘NOS4A2’ Supernatural Horror Series Based on Joe Hill’s Novel
"AMC has put in development NOS4A2, a supernatural horror series based on the bestselling novel by Joe Hill (Horns, Locke & Key)
A search is underway for a writer to pen the adaptation, which is being produced by Michael Eisner’s Tornante TV (BoJack Horseman) and AMC Studios."
I'm hoping to get the book back off my son soon and try and get it read before Christmas.
I wrote about this novel in a post just the other day -
Pinecones and Christmas
I can't wait to see if the TV series is as good as the book ... which I haven't read yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment