Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 30, 2011

Anthony Has Peaked My Interest ;-)

I was over at Synchrosecrets a blog I have been following for quite a while and I was looking down the right sidebar to see if there was a link to a blog which may be of interest to me (don't ask me why ... I like to go with the flow ... it seems to work for me) and I saw 
Anthony Peake's blog.
Now, I have heard of Anthony and I have a book on my wish list of his, but I have not read his material.
So, I clicked on the link and saw this post called,
 Anthony Peake takes inspiration from David Icke 
on BBC Live Radio HAARP discussion | PRLog
Having just spent a whole day listening to David on his latest tour on the Gold Coast, not far from my hometown, Brisbane, I can tell you that David is not the "nut" that a lot of people make him out to be.
I don't say I agree with everything David says, but let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater here, because there is a baby in there somewhere.
And I have to agree with Anthony, David is worth listening to.
Whether on a Jungian level, or something other ... listen to David, and listen with the gut.
And I'm sure if you listen closely you will hear he is not a "nut".
I don't say everything he says is gospel ... but he is worth a listen.
I'm with Anthony with the cross over stuff.
But you decide for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. baby and bathwater..signal and noise. anthony peake has a couple of good interviews on redice radio; one in particular is with a guy called Tom Campbell, who i find to be an extremely interesting chap. well worth checking out to see if he floats your boat. http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/02/RIR-110201.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out,soon Dan.
    Thanks for the link.I'm going out tonight to see "Midnight in Paris".So I'll try to listen to it tomorrow,Cheers.
    I'm in the middle of Mike Clellend's podcast with Alan Caviness.Quite good so far.

    ReplyDelete