Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 31, 2011

Happy New Year. Here Comes 2012 ... Ready, or Not. Buckle Up for a Wild Ride

Another design I modified into
a t-shirt a couple of years ago
.
Happy New Year to everyone who stumbles across this blog, whether on a regular basis or an occasional ... or even single visit. 
2012 I feel will be a major turning point for us humans ... but I don't think it will be the end for all of us, but like any year that goes by, for some of us it will be our last.
The key is to make every post a winner and every day special.
Maybe we should leave the Christmas tree up all year round to remind us that every day should be approached with the Christmas spirit in mind. 
I've got the bottle of Moet in the fridge and in a little more than twelve hours will be welcoming in 2012 with all of its possibilities and challenges.
I'm excited.
CHEERS! 

3 comments:

  1. A Happy 2012 to you too. I'm not in the least negative about the year ahead either. It may well be a turning point but it doesn't mean the end of us all (fingers crossed!)

    Have a great year and may your synchros flow.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike.
    I can tell you one thing that won't do us in this year,and that's global warming.It was one of the coldest summer nights I've spent outside since I can't remember when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2012, Daz! And thanks so much for the terrific synchro of the year. I think 2012 is going to be good for us all.

    ReplyDelete