Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 1, 2012

A Sync "Just Like That!"

My bottle of Cooper's Stout
My blogging friend Mike Perry from Cornwall in England has two blogs I like to read almost on a daily basis, if I can.
Coincidence and Synchronicity 
and  
67 Not Out
Tonight, after getting home from work I grabbed a Cooper's Stout from the fridge and sat down to catch up with my favourite sites in the blogisphere. 
I don't usually drink Cooper's Stout, for a number of reasons, the main one being that it is rarely available up here in Queensland by the case (it is from South Australia) ... and I like to buy a case of beer for the fortnight. 
And it is usually a lot dearer than the regular beer up here. 
But this week my local publican was selling it by the case and I decided to buy one. 
A rare and delightful treat for me.
Anyway, I saw on my blogger dashboard that Mike had a new post up at his Coincidence and Synchronicity blog, so headed on over while taking a swig of my Cooper's Stout ... only to find this post ...
Tommy Cooper Pie Crust Coincidence
about Tommy Cooper!?!
"Just like that!!!"

1 comment:

  1. How funny is that! Tommy Cooper could make me laugh without saying anything. I'd be in hysterics and my wife would wonder what on earth I was laughing at - she couldn't understand what I found funny.

    ReplyDelete