Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 29, 2012

The Blue Bunny

The Blue Bunny?
In the book Look At All The Happy Creatures which I wrote a post about here;
Look At All The Happy Creatures - The Novel 
is a character called the Blue Bunny and a character called the
White Rabbit. 
There is also a character called Tangerine.
I thought it was quite amusing when I was reading this book to find a felt blue bunny with a white heart and a tangerine bow tie on the refrigerator in our kitchen.
The felt Blue Bunny on our fridge
When I asked my wife where she had gotten it from, she told me that my son's girlfriend made it for her as an Easter present this year.
The funny thing is though, that neither my wife, son, or son's girlfriend have ever heard of the book, or the characters in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment