Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 28, 2012

Bobby Alu

http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/bobbyalu/id351096423
I bought this CD at the Byron Bay Bluesfest this year after stumbling into the tent that Bobby and his band were playing in. 
I think it was all the drumming from the song Octopus & the Rat that caught my attention as I was walking past the tent.
Whatever song it was, I went in and watched the rest of the performance and was quite impressed.
I've been playing this CD in my car, to and from work ... and the thing I find most ironic is that usually when I'm driving up to the  boom-gate at my work to spend another glorious day there, the song playing 9 times out of 10 is Gates of Paradise:- (/:- )
I love Bobby's music, I just picture myself sipping a nice cool drink down by the seaside when I have this CD on.
To give you an idea of what I walked into, watch this You Tube below -
 http://www.bobbyalu.com/
Great music.

2 comments:

  1. Wha I love about where you live, Daz, is this festival. How fortunate you are, music, books, good food, lots of pop culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I love about it too Trish.

    ReplyDelete