Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 14, 2012

On Borrowed Time

WARNING: If nudity offends you, then do not watch the clip below.
I wrote about this film in two previous posts, here,
1111 ... On Borrowed Time?
and here,
Midnight in Paris on All Saints Day
but just having read Colin Wilson's The Outsider made me see how much Paul Cox has based his film career around the Outsider theme.
For those who haven't seen any of Paul Cox's films, I would encourage you to, if you like studying the Outsider theme Colin relates to in his book.
I would also recommend reading Paul Cox's great book, 
Tales from the Cancer Ward (see my sidebar) and viewing David Bradbury's great film on Paul's battle with the big C.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. This film look fantastic. On to my list it goes. It sort of reminds me of Pollack. Well, it seems to me that most artists, writers etc. have to be a bit nuts to do what they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very good film,Trish and definately worth a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's the way to get people to watch a video - give a warning first! Thanks for the intro - to the film.

    ReplyDelete