Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 21, 2012

Tony Scott: Live Or Die On This Day? R.I.P.

Tony Scott (executive producer)
Tony Scott the executive producer of The Grey apparently has taken his own life today. 
Executive producer of this show as well.
 He also directed the following movies, just to name a few ... of my favourites.
 And some of my not so favourites -
And some that I haven't seen -
A sad end to a brilliant career.

5 comments:

  1. A very sad end to such a talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just had an awkward conversation with my son having seen this on the news. "Why did he jump off a bridge Dad?" What's the right answer for an 8yr old?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll leave that answer up to you KU.

      Delete
    2. I told him it must have been an accident... :-(

      Delete
  3. A tragic end to a great talent. Some of my faves are listed here, too. He and his brother Ridley...wow, two geniuses in one family.

    ReplyDelete