Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 3, 2012

Sort Of Dunno Nothin'

I've been listening to a local Indigenous Country Music radio station 
http://www.989fm.com.au/ in my car lately, because I'm sick of the crap that mainstream radio stations play. 
I feel in more of a creative and wondrous frame of mind when I hear fresh and random songs that I'm not used to hearing a lot of.
Normally I play CDs, but my CD player is on the blink, so it's either the radio, or the engine as my choices of audio distraction, and sometimes the engine has won out, but since I stumbled across this station, I've found some real interesting and likable songs.
The above song in the You Tube clip I heard for the first time this morning and I thought how much that it reminds me of having a conversation with my youngest son.
Then I saw the clip and it even reminded me of him, although my son is a bit more scrawny than the "kid" in the clip.
The song is called Sort Of Dunno Nothin' by Pete Denahy, which for people who don't live in Australia translates to - sort of don't know nothing.
Checkout this live performance, below.

No comments:

Post a Comment