Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 24, 2012

Valtari ~ Sigur Rós: Short Fim By My Mate Warrick

My friend Warrick Fraser wrote and directed this beautiful short film.
Enjoy.
"Valtari' Music Filmclip Submission for Sigur Rós 'The Valtari Mystery Film Experiment'
Written, Directed & Produced by Warrick Fraser

"Valtari" Music Score by Sigur Rós
 
www.sigur-ros.co.uk
Warrick Fraser
 I wrote about my ex-work mate, Warrick Fraser in this post -
Mental Syncs  
Unfortunately, I couldn't get this film to upload at the time ... sorry Wazza.

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating! Your ex-work mate has done a fine job with this film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he certainly has some film-making talent in that head of his.
    It was a shame he couldn't come to the screening of "Mental"and met PJ Hogan.
    Not to be,I guess.

    ReplyDelete