Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 18, 2012

Sylvester Photos

I borrowed a scanner and scanned some old photos of my deceased pal Sylvester
Gabriel (Peter)
I only had one digital photo of him before, now I have a few more of him to show to readers.
Bit of a sink/sync?
My Cat Sylvester (R.I P.) and Memories (CATS) of the Future and the Past?
Angels Guardians From Heaven
& Their Habitats?

3 comments:

  1. Remember the Sylvester story and the 'burial song'. Is it an anniversary or anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No,I just finally got around to scanning a few old photo albums.
    To be honest,I have no idea what date he died on.I just remember the weird synchronicity of the song coming on the radio as I was shoveling dirt over his body and thinking to myself is this some kind of cosmic joke?
    That was the first real synchronicity that I took any real notice of.
    I would say this was the start of my fool's journey into sync,even though it would probably be another ten years or more before I thought that there was definitely something operating under the surface with all these syncs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. I'm sure sylvester is a mischievous angel!

    ReplyDelete