Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 7, 2012

To Be Saved by the Vampire Queen?

 Julia Gillard tries her hand at being funny with her  
"End of the World" speech about a zombie apocalypse. 
Unfortunately for Julia most have her audience still have a brain and can see right through her thirst for popularity and votes.
Wasn't that Julia trying to hold off the zombies at the 
55 second mark in the You Tube at the top of this post? 
Sure did look like the sort of effort she would be capable of, don't you think?
Why did we vote for Julia?
Hang on, we didn't, she plotted an overthrow on Kev
Just pray you don't run into Abe, Julia, as he is a vampire hunter, if you know what I'm saying, oh queen of the carbon tax.
I don't know which of her speeches were funnier, the bring in the carbon tax to save the world speech, or the I'll fight to save you from a zombie apocalypse speech.

2 comments:

  1. Synchro for me. I saw that video of Julia Gillard and thought, Oh, what a neat post. You beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Labour Party voter
    (most times anyway) and I think she is an embarrassment to the country.
    It's a no win situation,because don't want to vote her back in and I definitely don't want the other party voted in either :-(

    ReplyDelete