Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 29, 2013

Abraham Lincoln

I just saw the movie Lincoln yesterday after finally finishing Thomas Keneally's book Abraham Lincoln.

Keneally's List

Great film and a great book.
Although the book deals with Abe's whole life, whereas the movie only deals with his last year in office, more or less.
I think it will take out "Best Picture" on Feb 24th for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the movie. It's a rather amazing film, actually, that maintains tensions without car wrecks, wild chases etc and just two battlefield scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Trish
    It's a very good movie and I think it will win best picture.
    I've seen Les Mis,Life Of Pi,Silver Linings Playbook,Beasts of the Southern Wild,and Argo.
    I think it will beat all of those,even though there is some pretty good movies among those mentioned.
    Spielberg has done a great job with this material.

    P.S.
    I refuse to see that BS film
    "Zero Dark Thirty",as I not big on fantasy films.-)

    ReplyDelete