Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 12, 2013

Doppelgänger Bloggers?

Kelly Barton
Ailsa Piper
Ailsa Piper
Kelly Barton
I was reading Inner Excavation
With Eyes Wide Open 
and saw these pictures of a lady by the name of Kelly Barton,
From the pages of Inner Excavation
From the pages of Inner Excavation
 
who is a blogger and an artist -
Kelly Barton Art & Design 
and I had to look twice because at first, I thought these photos were of Ailsa Piper, actor, author, play-write and blogger -
Ailsa Piper: Sinning Across Spain
My books of Jessica's and Ailsa's I bought at the BBWF.
Anna Rose, Ailsa Piper and Jessica Watson.
Photo: Kristie Yates
A new hope for feminist future through extreme journeys
 I'm still reading Jessica's book, but I finished Ailsa's and would highly recommend it, it's one of the best books I read all year...and I'm not just saying that because Ailsa signed my book, either.
Get a copy yourself and see if I'm wrong. 
Here's another strange coincidence.
A photo from Kelly's blog
My photo of my mineral water bottle.
I have never been to Kelly's blog before writing this post today.
When I had a look around I found her shot of three water bottles -
Training wheels and some grace
Which is the same brand water that I drink, and was one of the photos I took when I did the photo exercises from the book  
Inner Excavation.
With Eyes Wide Open 
Kelly also had this picture on her blog of a similar candle that I own,
Five for Sunday
Kelly's candle
My candle.
Inner Excavation is a great little exercise book for flexing those creative muscles.
I highly recommend this book for bringing new and exciting experiences into your life.
The author of  the book has a good little blog as well -
Liz Lamoreux
http://www.artcampforwomen.com/3-full-days-of-kelli-nina-perkins/
 The above photo reminds me of one of my favourite songs ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Well, with this cluster of synchros, you're in the groove, Daz! Thanks for the book recommendations, too. I always enjoy your book and movie references.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Trish if you look closely at my candle photo,you'll see your book "Esperanza" standing next to it.
    I haven't got around to reading it yet,but I will.Promise.
    So many books,so little time :-(

    ReplyDelete