Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 21, 2013

The Artwork of MK Ultrasound

One blogger whose sites I really admire and that gets my brain ticking over is MK Ultrasound -
The New Creatures Magickal Mystery Tour
He describes himself as a gonzo synchromystic, but I like to think of him as an artist weaving the pop-culture of life and movies together.
The Mask of God
I consider myself a lazy blogger, I just do what I have to do to get a post up and as long as it gets my point across to readers, I don't really care that much what people think of my layout.
But the effort put into the MK Ultrasound blogs makes my site look like the one who is practicing gonzo-ism. 
These are sites that deserve to be read and pondered.
They are artistic puzzle pieces sewn together for the reader's contemplation.
A walkabout for the mind I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment