Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 9, 2013

"ARMED With a DREAM "/42 Sync

 I  was over at James Franco's column at The Huffington Post
where I left this message, hoping James might read it and take a look at Jake's video. 
" Go to Goggle (Oops! ... should be Google of course) and key in the synchromystic clip title - "ARMED With a DREAM " to see Jake Kotze's birthday tribute to James Franco and a few other actors.
It's brilliant. "

The comment still had the little hour glass on it, which means it may not yet be approved to go up, so I don't know if my comment will come to James' attention, or not.
 As I was re-watching ARMED With a DREAM   I ran my anti-spyware program and the results blew me away -
SUPERanti Spyware scan results -
Threats detected 42.
Scan Time 00:52:42

I kid you not!

Jackie Robinson Day 

April 15th


 Notice at the 12 second mark of the You Tube clip the front of the bus has "42 corrections" written on it?
 Synchronicity can sure be amusing, as well as spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment