Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 10, 2013

Angelfish Dreaming: Guidance

The $30,000 Peppermint Angelfish

at Waikiki Aquarium

The word 'Angel' comes from the Greek word, 'Angelos', meaning 'messenger'.
According to the book Animal Dreaming, when called upon, Angels are said to guide, heal and inspire, their wisdom rousing clarity and creativity.
Angels inspire us to not look back with regret or to look anxiously into the future.
Angels remind us to appreciate and admire life as it stands at this point in time.
They inspire us to stand in the 'now' and just 'be'.
A shopping docket on my fridge says,
"Kiss My Fish", I only just noticed it
My wife bought these fridge magnets above, and at first, I thought they were kind of stupid looking, but now after reading about Angelfish Dreaming, I'll be able to focus on what Angelfish Dreaming is all about every time I open the fridge door.
Like a small meditation snack for the brain to 'be here now' and remember the Angelfish message. 
Especially when I get some juice;-)
Angel fish encourages a deeper, more personal investigation into Angel Dreaming, paving a colourful journey toward peace, balance, healing, transformation and spiritual development.

2 comments:

  1. I like objects - even fishy fridge magnets - that symbolise something personal as a reminder.

    Looks like your spiral calendar needs changing to June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mike
    That's my wife's calendar and I'm not game to touch it anymore.
    I already got told off in the beginning of the year for marking the days off with a pen,so I don't go near it anymore.It's all her's to fix now.

    ReplyDelete