Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 29, 2013

EPISODE 90 - 42 Minutes: Rosemary's White Album

Episode 90: David Plate (MK Ultrasound) . . . 
Chapter 19 of The Sync Book Vol. 2
Visit: beingthere723.blogspot.com
I had just received this book in the mail on the day I listened to the latest 42 Minutes podcast, and Julian Lennon released his new album the day after this podcast was aired.
Julian Lennon

The Flipside of Lennon

http://www.whitefeatherfoundation.com/

The White Album

The Flipside of Lennon

1 comment:

  1. The white feather foundation: I'm intrigued. I couldn't tell from my brief perusal of the page if it's about the Mike Perry type of white feathers - or something else. I suspect something else, but will go back and have a look! You always have cool stuff here, Daz, that I don't see anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete