Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 3, 2013

Free/Flow Syncs

 
The current post that I'm in the middle of writing is about the sparrow, it's sky blue egg and self-reliance.
 

But I just received this message on my Facebook home page -
 "Finally I have my first release happening in Canada
Any Canadian fans or people who have Canadian friends please stay tuned to stay up to date with what is going on. 
The single 'Free' will be available on iTunes on the 4th of June and hopefully it may make it's way to radio soon after that. 
It would be great to have all your support on this. 
Looking forward to playing shows over there soon! 
Thanks! BTW - 
Single Artwork painted by local Canadian artist Heather Haynes."
http://www.petemurray.com/
Pete in the "Red Rocket" at Bangalow, May 19th, 2013
Pete raced at the Bangalow  Billy Cart Derby which I wrote about at these posts -

Bangalow Lions Billy Cart Derby: Sunday 19th May 2013
 

          Kevin, Walls and Bridges

 I also wrote a post about Canadian themes that where running through my day at Bangalow 
Aboot Canadians 
Now, the funny thing was that I had no idea Pete Murray was going to be racing on the day at Bangalow.
In fact, I didn't get to see him race at all, because I left early to beat the rush out of town and get back to Brisbane.
I only found out about it the next day while reading about the Bangalow race day on the net,
which is where that picture of Pete in the billy cart came from.

Pete in his camper van
 My opportunity to see Pete race was right in front of me and I had this nagging gut feeling that I should stay right to the end, but after being there for most of the day, the rational part of my head told me to leave a bit early and beat the crowd out of town, go home and watch the football and put my feet up.
How often is an opportunity right in front of us and we walk away from it, without listening to the voice of intuition???
Sometimes you just have to trust those feelings and ride them out to see where they take you.
You might be surprised as to what is at the end of that ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment