Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 20, 2013

Snow

http://justoutsidetheboxcartoon.com/
This is a much longer story, but I have a friend on the net who goes by the name of  King Uke and he has a blog about ukeleles.
We met through rather syncy circumstances and have been net friends for quite a while, and in the blog link above you will see he has been having a few scarab syncs.
I started looking for
scarab pictures for a reply post to his one on scarabs and came across the cartoon site in the link below -
http://justoutsidetheboxcartoon.com/
Today I saw the latest cartoon was about goldfish in a snow-dome

I had written to the cartoonist when I found her site and encouraged her to do some more goldfish cartoons as the gold fish in a bowl has been my mascot since I've written this blog, so I like the goldfish cartoons.
The funny thing about today's cartoon is the my uke playing friend wrote a Christmas song titled
Snow, and which I really like.

 
It's funny how sync brings people into each others sphere, who otherwise would probably have seen nothing in common between each other.

Tokyo Zombie (2008)

http://justoutsidetheboxcartoon.com/

2 comments:

  1. We've got loads in common Daz! Ha ha. You'll be playing a ukulele before you know it ;-)
    I'm your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true - that synchros bring people in each other's spheres wo might not otherwise be there!

    ReplyDelete