Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 15, 2013

Neil Kramer - 42 Minutes

I'm glad that I came across this interview again.
Great words of wisdom by Neil.
" Neil Kramer talks to Will Morgan and Doug Bolles from
42 Minutes about the digestibility of the unfoldment, sincere dealings with spiritual newcomers, the energetic encoding within the text of the unfoldment, conflict with others amid personal growth, the sync of schizophrenia and madness, leaking out the internal dialogue, the flow of the tao in a modern landscape, the strangeness of realizing that nothing matters, ultra terrestrials and abductions, chicks and football, the local and non-local reflections of truth, righteous living without belief. 
All this and more, lovingly forged into 42 minutes."
Neil's Website -
http://neilkramer.com/
42 Minutes Website - http://thesyncbook.com/42minutes

2 comments:

  1. I love Neal Kramer! I just finished "the unfoldment" - I enjoy his perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished "The Unfoldment" by Neal, I just love his perspective and all his shared information. Thank you Neal!

    ReplyDelete