Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 15, 2013

Sharknado Sync

The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks 19 defeated
Brisbane Broncos 18 (July 12th)
Thanks to this link-

Other Direction
I saw this news item -"On Cory Montieth’s Twitter account he was listening to Paris by Friendly Fire over and over. 
“Basically on repeat,” he wrote on July 7th. 
That and he didn’t understand the meaning of Sharknado on July 12th."
Cory Montieth
Mind-blowing stuff to me as I wrote a post about seeing my team the
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks play (kill;-) the Brisbane Broncos on Friday July 12th in Brisbane -
Drifting Through Life?
 And my friend King Uke puts this comment down the bottom of the post -
 King Uke said...Question: What do you get if you cross the
Cronulla Sharks with the Ballymore Tornadoes? 
I had never heard of this film (I wonder why?-) until my zombie lovin' friend from the UK(e) sent me the link.
I just couldn't get over how much that clip synched with my life, I mean sharks, Ferris Wheels (Just Watching the Wheels Go Round), the number 23 (my birth-date)  
{see the 45 second mark of the trailer} and actors from another show (90210) that I hated as much as 'Glee';-)
Monteith in character as Finn Hudson
"The Canadian-born Monteith, who played star quarterback-turned-singer Finn Hudson on the Fox TV series about a high school glee club, was found dead in his room on the 21st floor of the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel on Vancouver's waterfront at about noon on Saturday, according to police."
 Interesting that Cory's name in Glee is Finn Hudson and that the bar in Sharkando is called 'Fin' and that in the Runaway Train film clip there is a missing person called Ginger Sue Hudson at the 1:20 minutute mark of the clip. (July 12th?)
 And a massive tornado developed over Friday, as well,  to add to all the weirdness going on in the world at the moment.

Runaway Train Syncs?

Soul-ik?
Not even the scriptwriters of Sharknado could write stuff as weird as real life events at the moment.
Happy Bastille Day, although it's the 15th in Oz at the moment, it's still the 14th in France ... weird world.
My Sharks life-membership badge on my key-ring
Cory died at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel on the 21 st floor.
When I went to Google search I got this result below -

Fairmont Pacific Rim - Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

www.fairmont.com/pacific-rim-vancouver/
The Fairmont Pacific Rim is a luxury hotel in downtown Vancouver that combines the best of the Pacific Rim in its design, dรฉcor, & culinary dining options.
Score: 21 / 30
 · 29 Google reviews · Write a review - $424 
The Runaway Train clip at  You Tube goes for 4:24 minutes.
'Pacific Rim' In theaters July 12th.
Take note in the Sharknado trailer that the production company is The Asylum!???

3 comments:

  1. You're right, no one could make this stuff up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad now that I didn't post a link to Sharktopus... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN2CFKmfOY0

    What a sync! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just plain freaky!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete