Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 5, 2013

Pink Orb Sync?

'Pure Reflections'?/Pink orb?
  I was sitting by my pool getting some winter Vitamin D (sunlight) reading Julie McKenzie's book Dancing with Spirit,
when I looked at the postcard that came with the book advertising her website - Pure Reflections
I noticed that the sun which was warming me and giving me some Vitamin D was reflecting back at me in my pool, so I grabbed my camera and snapped a shot of the reflection only to find out later that there is also a pink orb in the photo.
That's weird because Julie has a pink orb on her website and post card representing spirit.
Synchy stuff with goosebumps on top.
 I also bought a copy of her children''s book on a whim, because it was only $5 extra if I bought the two books together. I haven't read it yet, but the mushroom on the front was a sign that I should get it. Trust me, I'm not into faeries, so I don't know what made me get it. Might find out when I flick through it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment