Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 3, 2014

February Bird Syncs

Finally, my team are Superbowl Champions
after all these years
First of all, the team I have been following for all these years since the late 80s have finally gotten their hands on the Holy Grail of the NFL with a 43-8 thumping of the Denver Broncos today.
Sweet!
Jesse Williams becomes first Australian to win Super Bowl ring

Jesse Williams with NFL trophy

And second, the fairy wren came out of hiding at my workplace long enough to get a few (not very good) shots of him chasing the little brown coloured females.
The Elusive Bluebird of Happiness?
He can be hard to spot so I've red ringed an identical photo to show you where he is if you can't find him in the original photo.
You may want to double click on the photo to make it bigger, so you can get a better look.
It's a bit like playing "Where's Wally?", isn't it ? 
And today I finally get a sync that happened on a Day on the Green involving a jersey I first thought to be a Seahawks jersey with the word MANNING written on the back.
Manning a Day on the Green
A guy wearing a Manning (#18)
Indianapolis Colts jersey
I saw a guy wearing an Indianapolis Colts jersey in 2011 at 
a Day on the Green concert in 2011, which at first glance I thought was a Seattle Seahawks jersey, the team I have been following in the NFL since the late 80's when my brother-in -law was living over there in Seattle and he brought home a Seahawks jumper for me.
Today Manning would front up in the Year of the Horse playing for the Denver Broncos (another horse team) against my Seattle Seahawks, who would finally win the silverware in the Year of the Horse, by keeping MANNING on the green all day.
So, it just took me three years to work out this prophetic sync.
All things come to those who wait, I guess?-)
Especially the Blue bird of happiness ... my little fairy wren.

The Elusive Bluebird

 of Happiness?

4 comments:

  1. My comment vanished!
    Great synchro and I love the bird photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the first pic I see you're a Spurs Fan too! #coys

    anyway...was in z-town on saturday and some graffiti caught my eye -

    http://www.endpointithaca.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/IMG_8977Brizdazz.jpg

    made me think of you...

    cheers

    james

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...Go ye Spurs,James.
    I see what you mean about the Graffiti too.What part of Brisbane is that ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That weird little bird up against the big synchros...

    ReplyDelete