Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 20, 2014

424 and the Watch?

After being ripped off my arm
 by a freezer door at work.
I wrote a post last year about buying the above watch and all of the 424 syncs surrounding it.
424?
" The last time (?) I was in Target I bought a cheap watch and when I hopped in my car I checked to see if they had it set to the right time and it was 4:24 pm. 
Which I smiled about because that was my dad's old cab number 424
 (he is still alive, so it wasn't a message from the dead),
then I look up and the car parked in front of me had  
424 on it's plate, so I took the attached photo. 
How weird is that sync? "
I wrote that comment on a lot of Facebook closed groups on July 8th this year, with the accompanying photo.
And today I see the official birth time for the new royal baby is 
4:24 pm. 
" Prince William says he and his wife Catherine "could not be happier" to welcome their first child, after the duchess gave birth to a boy this morning.
The baby boy, who is third in line to the throne, was born at 4:24pm London time 
(1:24am AEST) and weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces (3.8kg). "
Prince William's wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, gives birth to boy
On Monday night my football team gets thumped with a scoreline of 42 - 4  
Canterbury Bulldogs beat Cronulla Sharks 42-4 in NRL clash at Olympic Stadium 
and the next day at work my watch gets ripped off my arm by a freezer door I shut with my other arm and somehow freakishly managed to get caught on the wristband of my watch capitulating half of the wristband to God knows where
I couldn't find the other half after a good search.
The watch is unwearable now and was so cheap as to be not worth fixing.
So, it's time for me to by another watch.
How time flies?-)

P.S. I don't see this as a particularly good sign for me, by the way.
I hope the loss of a watch and my football team getting thumped is as bad as it gets for me.

2 comments:

  1. I see this as a new chapter for you, Daz. 424=10=1, leadership. Get busy, guy. There's something out there with your name on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that:

    "Angel Number 424 also encourages you to pursue your ideal career and/or profession. If you are intuitively prompted to begin or expand a spiritually-based career, practice or profession, the angels will assist with establishing the foundations that will lead to your desired results and ultimate success. Working to serve others will manifest all that you want and need in your life."

    Maybe that ties in with Trish & Rob's comment.

    ReplyDelete