Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 7, 2014

Banjo Syncs

My friend King Uke just wrote a post on April 6th about his intention to build himself a banjo.
I'd been bugging him for over a week to take a look at the above
Dueling Banjos - Glen Campbell and Ashley Campbell You Tube, as I was having a lot of Glen Campbell syncs, especially his song Galveston 

 the week of the Galveston oil spill.
A bird tries to bathe itself on top
of a bollard at the
Galveston Ferry.
Feds seize cargo ship involved in oil spill
Then on April 3rd I see Arthur Smith (April 1, 1921 – April 3, 2014) passed away.
Country music guitarist Arthur Smith, best known for the theme tune from the 1972 film Deliverance.
When the Warner Bros film studio used a cover version and renamed it Dueling Banjos for Deliverance, he sued them and won substantial royalties.
Smith was also born on April 1st, 1921 ... April Fool's Day.
The Fool's Journey?

1 comment:

  1. So I did watch the video Daz and it gets my thumbs-up! I have another sync involving the name Campbell that will see me going on a long journey very soon. That's all I can tell you on that front I'm afraid.

    Squeal like a pig!

    ReplyDelete