Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 24, 2015

Believe It, or Not, This Clip is Worth Watching

I have to first confess that I'm not one for having much faith in people who call themselves "psychics".
From my experiences of attending a few Spiritual Churches in my hometown and watching people who call themselves psychic work, I have to admit that I'm left feeling very disappointed in what I have seen with the majority of so-called psychics and what they have to say.
Although, I do believe there are genuine psychics out there in the world, I have to say that I tend to recoil from people who call themselves psychics, because most are just self-deluded individuals with egos to be fed, or flat-out con artists just after people's money for a few blanket statements of comforting words.
But I have to say the clip of Harry T above is very well worth listening to for the wisdom and heart felt words expressed, which really resonate with my own feelings on a lot of the subjects discussed in the clip above.
I have no idea what Harry T is like as a psychic, but his heart and ego do seem to be in the right place.
Have a listen and see what you think.
"There is no manual to live life, however, there are signs everywhere." - Harry T

2 comments:

  1. There are genuine psychics out there. It just takes a little time to find them. This guy seems to be the real deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are genuine psychics out there,I'm sure,but I would say that out of all the people who profess to calling themselves psychics maybe 3 in 10 might have real psychic abilities that they can tap into in their readings.The rest are either delusional,or con artists.
    That's just my opinion though.

    ReplyDelete