Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 1, 2015

PowerHunch: Living an Intuitive Life

I'm in the middle of reading a book called "Powerhunch" by Marcia Emery at the moment and have to say that it is well worth the read from what I have read so far.
My friend Trish at Synchrosecrets wrote a post about using intuition to pick Powerball numbers, which is funny, because I've been doing the same thing for the last few weeks and like her I've had some good success rates (so far) at getting the powerball right but failing at getting the normal numbers right.
Powerball Precognition
I have a hunch that we should all be using our intuition more;-)

1 comment:

  1. I have the same hunch!! I'm going to try again on Wednesday and before then, ask for the numbers in a dream.

    ReplyDelete