Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 9, 2015

Jet Ease for Chemtrails?!

I noticed the picture on a packet of JET EASE the other day at work of what appears to be a long chemtrail dragging behind a passenger plane in the sky.
I had a bit of a laugh while showing another co-worker and joking to him that these must be good as they cure the effects of chemtrails.
I've taken pictures of "chemtrails" myself in a few posts on this blog and I can tell you from firsthand experience that these trails turn a perfectly blue sky into a dull grey misty sky within the space of an hour when enough of the trails are sprayed across the sky.
Chemtrails?

A Day on the Green 

Under the White?

So, next time I go to A Day on the Green I might have to take a pack of JET EASE along in my backpack?-)

1 comment: