Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 7, 2015

The Birds of Katherine Castle

My Katherine Castle bird cup boxes
that my bird teacups came in
One of the cups I bought at
Windhorse Gallery, Bangalow
This morning as I lay half-awake in bed, I could hear the fairy wrens calling each other with their little crickety chirps. 
I've never had fairy wrens living around me before, so it's a treat to listen to their calls in the morning and evening.
February Bird Syncs
The fairy wrens usually hang around
in this tree
at the side of my unit
I'm blessed to live in a unit that has a lot of bird life teaming around it, crows, pigeons, fairy wrens, just to name a few.
My self-designed coffee mug,
next to the
Katherine Castle 
teacup
I decided that I was going to have a cup of chai tea out of my Katherine Castle fairy wren cup this morning instead of my usual coffee out of my Darren B designed coffee mug.

http://www.wildlifeart.com.au/shop/
I opened the window of my unit, sat down and drank my tea while listening to the birds all chirping away and occasionally catching a glimpse of one.

Sometimes the best things in life are free, as The Beatles tell you on their expen$ive album$.
But Katherine's cups are cheap (like the birds say;-) usually around the $9-$12 mark. 
And you can get them from other shops besides The Windhorse Gallery, where I got mine from.
Essena O'Neill
And don't worry, if you think I'm just showing you these cups because I'm getting money under the table from Katherine Castle to support my blogging habit and flog her art, rest assured that I'm no Essena O'Neill, I genuinely like Katherine's art and plug it for free.

But come to think of it, maybe I could start doing some Instagram shots in man-kinis if Wicked Weasel is willing to throw some money my way?-) 
Then again, maybe I just don't have the cup size needed to interest swimwear companies;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment