Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 1, 2016

BB-8/BB-C?

BB-8 from the new Star Wars movie
I was watching the New Years Eve celebrations on the national TV network of Australia last night and after mid-night switched the TV over to the 24 hour ABC news channel, where they seemed to be taking the BBC live news feed.
There was some guy being interviewed about hackers taking down the BBC website a few hours before and that's when (in my sparkling wine haze ... not allowed to call it Champagne unless it comes from that region in France, apparently, and my wine was from Tasmania ... as far away as you could probably get on the planet from France) I noticed how much the round logo in the background looked like BB-8's body.
Maybe Disney could hit the BBC up for some product placement in Star Wars 8 and bring in a roving news robot called BB-C?-)
I'm glad that I wasn't drinking Crystal Head Vodka last night;-)
Alright, time to sober up now and see what's happening in 2016 around the world.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment