Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 14, 2016

F#ck Valentine's Day, It's Ferris Wheel Day

F#ck Valentine's Day, I'm going wheel riding instead on the 14th of Feb. 
"Valentine's Day doesn't have the fourteenth of February all to itself. 
Ferris Wheel Day is held on February 14 as well in honor of the American engineer and inventor George Ferris (born Feb 14, 1859)
The Ferris wheel was invented for the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago, 1893. 
Since then it has been a must-have part of every fair and is beloved by many."
How to Celebrate Ferris Wheel Day

Ferris Wheel Day

My ex-wife hated riding on Ferris Wheels when the kids would get her to go on them.

She would nearly s#it her pants when going on The Wheel of Brisbane and wheels like that.
One more reason I like Ferris Wheel Day instead of that other day held on the 14th of February, I guess?-)
A rating of 4.2?!
42?-)
I prefer being off the "tunnel of love" ride myself.
Give me a Ferris Wheel any day over that ride.
Both Sides, Now 
by Joni Mitchell
"Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels
The dizzy dancing way you feel
As every
fairy tale comes real
I've looked at
love that way

But now it's just another show
You leave 'em laughing when you go
And if you care, don't let them know
Don't give yourself away


I've looked at love from both sides now
From
give and take, and still somehow
It's love's illusions I recall
I really don't know love at all


UPDATE
Bruce Blasts BrizVegas

No comments:

Post a Comment