Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 14, 2016

Life Imitating Art?

I saw this photo of my sync-head pal Joe Alexander (#9) on the net getting a bit "in your face" with an opposition player (#6) in the Italian basketball league game pictured at the top of this post and couldn't help thinking of the poster for, 'Captain America: Civil War'.
Very Yin/Yang by the way, Red vs Blue, 6 vs 9, American vs ?
And that number 8 player behind Joe looked like he was wearing a Captain America type mask, as well:-)
My May Day ticket from the screening.
I saw the movie on May Day of all days and thought it was a very good movie indeed. 

Even the ref looked a bit like Robert DeNiro come to think of it, but I guess nobody was talkin' to him anyway;-)
You don't have to ask who's side I'm on here.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment