Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 15, 2016

Dan Fogler's No Longer Chasing Windmills it Seems

I saw the above poster at my local cinema of Dan Fogler's character Jacob Kowalski from the upcoming Harry Potter spin off 'Fantastic Beasts', which starts this Thursday in this part of the world. 
I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but I will be going to see this movie, mainly because of Dan's involvement in it.
I wrote a somewhat synchromystic "chasing windmills" type post about Dan's movie 'Don Peyote' after seeing it a while back -
DONnie PEYOTE Darko? Did This Film Synchomystically Allude to the Germanwings Crash?
I like how 'Fantastic Beasts' also stars the green-eyed actor who has also portrayed Stephen Hawking and winning an Oscar for the performance, .
Green eyes?
Green Eyes, a Marker of Alien Hybridity?!
Me and PsoNik at the
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
in 2014
Stoned Koalas? Type1Radio Lounge with My Old Mate PsoNik
My old mate PsoNik from England did a radio show with Dan Fogler, which you can listen to here - 
Type1RadioLounge with Dan Fogler & Freeman 
It's a small world after all, it seems.
'Fantastic Beasts' may end up being even trippier than 'Don Peyote', and maybe even better;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment